Looking for a creative way to support Safe Harbor? Donating supplies such as food and toiletries is always a practical boost and a huge source of encouragement.
Here are some of the most pressing needs year-round:
- WATER: the boys require a pallet of 16–24 oz. water bottles for boat trips and hurricane evacuation preparation. This vital supply is always needed!
- PAPER TOWELS: disposable cloths are a huge need that has only increased due to the circumstances created by the pandemic.
- EGGS: helping boys grow into men of integrity means keeping them well fed, and eggs provide vital nutrition.
- If you’d like to support the boys at Safe Harbor through a donation of supplies – or if you’re involved with a corporation that would like to help meet these needs, please give your best gift today.
- FLAGS: If you would like to help us fly the flag, these are the flags for the boy’s boats – we can use 1 or as many as twenty. Click Here to Order
Thank you so much for your partnership in helping transform the lives of at-risk boys. Your support is deeply appreciated.