Volunteer to Help Out Safe Haven Boys Home
Sponsor a luncheon at Safe Harbor for your friends, civic group, Sunday school class
Sponsor a “Chef’s Night Out” – call (904) 757-7918 for additional information.
Office help -answer phone, file, correspondence – weekly for at least one or two hours
Occasional – assist with mail outs including newsletter, special mailings, and others – a few hours at a time – Contact us at (904) 757-7918.
Become a Tutor:
1. Math Tutor for Algebra and Geometry – Monday through Thursday during the day and/or in the evening
2. Teach our Financial Literacy curriculum – 10 units – Monday through Thursday during the day and/or evening.
Respite Care: Must undergo extensive interview, screening and training, similar to employment requirements. This position is to provide respite care on campus one weekend every other month. Must be able to stay on campus, living in staff quarters for a 48 hour shift.
Volunteers must be willing to:
1. Submit to the State of Florida Background Screening Requirements.
3. Attend a 3 hour “welcome to volunteering at Safe Harbor” class.
4. Support the staff and follow the volunteer rules.