How to Help
How to Help Safe Harbor
“PETE’S PLACE” FUNDRAISING CHALLENGE
Wish List Items
Our Top Items
- Paper Towels
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Wasp Spray
- Batteries (AA & D primary)
- Bottled Water
- Sun Screen (Non- Aerosol)
- Hand Soap
- Plastic Wrap
- Soft Scrub
- First Aid Tape
- Aluminum Foil
- Instant Oatmeal
- New Skin for cuts/scrapes
- Canned Fruit
- Gatorade Mix – fruit punch / orange
- Deodorant (Stick Only)
- Canned Veggies
- Dry Erase Markers
- Pens & Pencils
- Dish Towels (Bleach Safe)
- Rechargeable Shavers
- Body Wash
- Battery Operated Alarm Clock (No Radio)
- Deep Woods Off (Non- Aerosol)
- Neosporin Ointment
- Watches (less than 20.00 each)
- Rechargeable Shavers
- Cereal (Cheerios or low sugar)
- Military Type Nylon Belts
- Spray Bottles (16oz)
- Canned Tuna & Chicken
- Fresh Fruit & Veggies
- White Bath Towels (Bleach Safe)
- Hand Held & Deck Scrub Brushes
- Trash Bags (33 Gallon)
Big Ticket Items
Two (2) 50 gallon hot water heatersThank you PORTUS 20 Cubic Foot Upright FreezerThank You Corvette Club
- Scanner (for boys’ mail) Scan Snap S1500 Fujitsu
- Free standing shelves (heavy weight) with casters
No Thank You Items
Magazines — Candy — Gum — Soda — Sweets
You can be a part of helping children and families through Safe Harbor Boys Home.
In addition to sending us a check in the mail, here are just some other ways you can give:
- Make an Online Gift – Safe Harbor Boys Home relies upon the generosity of individuals to help make this non-profit ministry possible. Direct gifts can be made to the ministry in general or designated for specific programs. Gifts can also be made in memory or in honor of loved ones. Click here or click on the “Donate Now” button below.
- Find Out If Your Company Has A Matching Gifts Program – Please let us know if your company has a matching gift program. You can find out by contacting your company’s human resources department. Fill in the forms and list Safe Harbor Boys Home as the beneficiary.
- Make A Planned Gift – Bequests and other planned gifts are important ways to help children even as you meet the needs of your family. Call us at (904) 757-7918 or send us e-mail if you would like to receive information about planned giving.
- Volunteer Your Time – Safe Harbor Boys Home is in need of individuals who are willing to volunteer their time to help with tasks as varied as stuffing envelopes to serving as tutors. Call us at 1-904-757-7918 or send an email to let us know of your interest.
- Take On A Campus Project – Groups that can do construction, renovation, and repair are always welcomed. Contact us via e-mail or by calling (904) 757-7918 to set up a project.
- Become A Visiting Resource – Chef’s Night Out is a great way to get to know us. You or your group of adult friends bring in a meal to share with the staff and residents. You can prepare the meal here or bring it from an outside source. Some groups schedule this monthly, others quarterly or even once a year. Contact us via e-mail or by calling (904) 757-7918.